Baby cribs are a safe place to rest their head. Let’s face it, it’s wonderful to be a new parent but it’s also a little scary. That’s why to select the cribs that are rigorously tested to ensure they meet the strictest safety standards that exist in the world. Select the cribs that are durable and stable, and they adjust to fit your growing-like-a-weed little one. So you can sleep like a baby, too. By selecting best baby cribs parents can create a safe sleeping environment.
But finding such a good Baby Cribs isn’t an easy job.
To solve your problem, I have created a list of 5 best Baby Cribs in India 2018 that are suitable for various budgets and circumstances.
#1. R for Rabbit Hide and Seek Baby Bed- Smart Folding Baby Cot/Crib
|Item Weight||9.6 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||104 x 72 x 76 cm|
The advantage of R for Rabbit Hide and Seek Baby Bed- Smart Folding Baby Cot/Crib
- the best ventilation for your little one with Air Mesh on all 4 sides.
- Additional Bassinet layer
- Also used as Baby Bed/Cot
- Easily Adaptable with Growing Child, it easily transitions from a baby play yard to a toddler play yard
- With the combination of Wheels and Legs
- Easy to assemble
The disadvantage of R for Rabbit Hide and Seek Baby Bed- Smart Folding Baby Cot/Crib
- The mosquito net is extremely useful, although the side hole does seem big and mosquitoes might be able to go in through them
#2. Mothertouch Wonder Cradle (Navy Blue), Assorted print
|Item Weight||4.67 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||101.6 x 83.8 x 109.2 cm|
The advantage of Mothertouch Wonder Cradle (Navy Blue), Assorted print
- Offers A Safe & Comfortable Space For Baby.
- Two Side Bearings Of The Cradle Provide Very Smooth Swinging Motion Without Jerks And Swinging Noise
- Fine Quality Fabric And In Attractive Print
- Lightweight, Easily Portable And Compact Folding To Store Or Carry Along While Travelling
- Cradle Has Anti Slip Leg Bush For Better Grip On Floor Even When Swing Is Moving In Speed
- Removable, washable cover
- Mosquito net to protect baby from mosquito bites
The disadvantage of Mothertouch Wonder Cradle (Navy Blue), Assorted print
- Height is low so we need to bend a lot to put or remove the baby from the cradle
- the base of the cradle on which the baby sleeps is not firm
- the mosquito net does not allow much air to penetrate
#3. Swayam Kids N More Digitally Printed Mercerised Cotton Bumper – Multicolor
|What is in the box?||1 Cot Bumper|
|Item Weight||998 g|
|Product Dimensions||44.4 x 26.8 x 21.8 cm|
- Digitally printed, No oozing out of fiber (baby safe)
- Mercerised Cotton Material, Inside: Polyfill.
- let your child enjoy and experience a pleasant time without any weeps
The disadvantage of Swayam Kids N More Digitally Printed Mercerised Cotton Bumper – Multicolor
- Not washable
#4. Luvlap C-50M Baby Multipurpose Wooden Cot with Mattress – Large (Cherry Red)
|Item Weight||15 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||102.8 x 65 x 20.2 cm|
The advantage of Luvlap C-50M Baby Multipurpose Wooden Cot with Mattress – Large (Cherry Red)
- certified as European Standards EN passed
- Cot is easily converted to a cradle
- Made of Pinewood with the polished finish
- use it as a crib or a cradle with little efforts
The disadvantage of Luvlap C-50M Baby Multipurpose Wooden Cot with Mattress – Large (Cherry Red)
- Bit expensive
- Takes very long to assemble.
#5. Mee Mee Baby Wooden Cot with Swing and Mosquito Net, Natural Pine
|Item Weight||20.7 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||113 x 72 x 17 cm|
- safety, durability and comfort, made of wood composites that is safe, durable and adds to the beauty of your nursery
- Attached premium quality mosquito net to safeguard baby from flies and other insects, adjustable height setting allows the cot to grow with your baby
- Equipped with spacious storage shelves
- Swinging motion of the cradle helps you put your baby off to sleep
- Caster wheels render the cradle easy mobility which can be locked into still position to keep it from moving
- Easy to assemble and clean
The disadvantage of Mee Mee Baby Wooden Cot with Swing and Mosquito Net, Natural Pine
- The assembly instructions are super vague.